Search
Refine your results

SPORTS

  • All
  • |
  • Articles
  • |
  • Video
  • |
  • Audio
Sort by:
May 22, 2015 at 5:21 AM
A valid driver's license and at least two years of related experience is required.
May 21, 2015 at 6:04 PM







A Stockton Unified School District physical education teacher, who was caught on video trying to force a 14-year-old girl into a pool during a P.E. class, pled guilty to one count of battery,...
May 21, 2015 at 1:31 PM


STOCKTON – The impact of the drought on the state’s farm workers has been smaller than expected according to the latest state and federal statistics.
California farms employed about 417,000 workers per month, in 2014. That total was up...
May 20, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Stockton K9 officers were training nearby when the dog got away from its handlers.
May 20, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Delta farmers offer a 25 percent cut in water use in exchange for a guarantee for the other 75 percent.
May 21, 2015 at 12:16 AM







A woman in her 60s was the victim of an unprovoked attack by a Stockton police dog Wednesday afternoon. The woman sustained a laceration to her leg after the K9 went on the attack inside a...
May 20, 2015 at 6:28 PM













STOCKTON -- A six-year-old San Jose girl has been found safe in Stockton and two people have been arrested following an alleged...
May 20, 2015 at 5:56 AM
A nursing degree and current RN license with the state is required.
May 20, 2015 at 5:23 AM
A six-year-old San Jose girl has been found safe in Stockton following an Amber Alert.
May 20, 2015 at 12:38 AM
The city council to voted 4 to 3 to cut Mayor Anthony Silva's and council members' salaries by 30 percent
May 20, 2015 at 2:43 AM







The Stockton City Council approved to cut its salary and benefits Tuesday night,

The city council to voted 4 to 3 to cut Mayor Anthony Silva's and council members' salaries by 30...
May 19, 2015 at 5:16 PM
For one thing, San Joaquin County grand jury learned staffing was such a problem at the Delta Water Treatment Plant last year that the plant didn't deliver water to Stockton residents for four months. The city of Stockton ending spending about $1...
May 19, 2015 at 8:10 PM







STOCKTON - The San Joaquin County grand jury has blasted the management of the Delta Water Treatment Plant, located in north Stockton.

The report discovered a number of issues,...
May 19, 2015 at 5:11 PM







A man who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter was sentenced to county jail Monday, the San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office said.

A San Joaquin County jury convicted...